Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{Whatcha' Eatin' Wednesday :: 2nd Edition}

It's Wednesday!!  Whew!...Half way through the work week.  Thank goodness!! Anybody else with me??

Hope everyone enjoyed my post last Wednesday.  I didn't have any negative feedback so I thought I would push forward and make this a weekly topic.  Any thoughts/ideas/comments as to what I could add/retract on this topic?  Please let me know!!

My Breakfast:
Chobani was on the menu again today...but strawberry this morning.  Still packed full of protein (14g) and has 0g of fat.  I try to switch it up between the peach and strawberry 0%.  Sam's Club carries a flat of 12 for around $11 and some change.  (The flat includes a mixture of peach, strawberry, and blueberry flavors.)  That's less than $1 a day for breakfast.  I used to spend $3-$4 at the fast food places.  Now you aren't getting near as much food, but you aren't consuming near the amount of calories either.  And this is much healthier for you.  I added a sliced apple and filled my water glass.  Only 3 points+ for breakfast.  23 left for the day

My Lunch:  

For lunch I had an Ole' Wrap topped with spicy brown mustard, smoked turkey, a low calorie string cheese, and some diced tomatoes.  Plated with veggie chips and a sliced orange for a total of 6 points+.  I have 17 points+ left to "spend" for the day.

My Dinner:
I'm not completely sure what I will grab for dinner.  I have a few errands to run and then stopping by the hospital to check on my uncle.  He was unexpectantly admitted to the hospital this morning, so please keep him and my family in your prayers.

I'd really love to fit C25K in somewhere today.  High hopes I make this happen and return home at a decent hour. {Fingers crossed}

My recipe pick of the week is another Weight Watchers recipe, Shrimp & Zucchini with Tomatoes, this is quite yummy paired with a whole wheat angel hair/spaghetti or whatever you have on hand in your cabinets.  It's also very easy on your points+ bank coming in at 4 points+ for 1 & 1/4 cups serving.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment