Friday, February 17, 2012

{Just. Press. Play}

To say that I music is a HUGE understatement.  The only time my brain isn't bouncing to music is when my pretty little eyeballs are getting some shut eye.  Music is a MUST in the car...especially in the morning!  It's my lyrical coffee =)  I am constantly listening to the radio or my iPhone at work.  Music glides me through the work day, and normally before I know it...it's time to go!

So as I was running my C25K the other day, and jamming out to my workout play list on my iPhone, I was wondering what genre of music others listen to when they work out.  Or if they listen at all??  I read a lady's blog a while back that said she ran to classical music.  Interesting!  I would never make it a quarter of a mile running to classical music, but hey...to each their own!!  I personally HAVE TO HAVE upbeat, rockin' songs.  Otherwise...this chick might as well not even get on the treadmill.  Not even to walk!  So...I give you my workout play list: 

~Bad Girlfriend - Theory of a Deadman
~Boom Boom Pow - BEP **Love, love, love this song.  I could hit repeat and run to nothing else!!
~I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick
~Fergalicious - Fergie
~Poker Face - Lady GaGa
~Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
~Hypnotized - Notorious BIG ** LOVE the beginning of this song...it's just one of those mood changer songs.
~Footloose - Kenny Loggins **Another mood changing, can't sit still song =)
~3 - Britney Spears
~Toxic - Britney Spears

I realize it's not very long and needs some TLC.  That's where you fabulous people of the interwebs come in...Yay!!  I would LOOOOOOVE to expand my list and find out what everyone listens to.  Got any great "get up and move your booty" songs?  Send them my way!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment