Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{Whatcha' Eatin' Wednesday :: Third Edition}

My Breakfast:
 
I have been alternating between my Chobani yogurts and these fabulous Atkins Shakes.  Normally, I am not a huge fan of the meal replacement shakes.  I've tried several brands and flavors and they all normally taste like yuck.  I was very reluctant to try the shakes a few weeks ago, but a friend of mine recommended them AND I got them at a super price.  So I'm not really out anything.  But much to my surprise, they are actually good.  The shakes are packed with 15g of protein and only 1g of sugar, so that means they keep me full :)  And weighing in at only 5 points+ they are a great choice for breakfast on the fly!

My Lunch:
Lunch was catered in by a pharmaceutical rep.  She brought some yummy sandwiches, wraps, salad, and soup.  I had a half of a ham, cheese, and tomato wrap on a sun dried wrap.  I had a small cup of tomato basil soup that was soooooo yummy!  I'm not exactly sure how many points I consumed for lunch, because we weren't provided any nutritional information, but I would guess no more than 7.

My Dinner:
Matt, Kayleigh, and I ate dinner at a local Japanese joint.  Kayleigh and I shared the teriyaki shrimp with mushrooms and it was devine!  Again, I'm not sure of my points accumulation, put I haven't been too terribly bad today. 

I haven't been as strict as I should be today, but that's all part of learning the lifestyle of a diet.  There will be good days, bad days, and at times REALLY bad days.  The only thing I can do is clean it up tomorrow and start clean...and that's what I plan to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment