Tuesday, February 7, 2012

{100 Days of School}



Yesterday marked the 100th day of the school year here in Gaston County.  Now when I was in school this was a BIG day.  This was the "beginning of the end".  Since Kayleigh is only 5 she hasn't quite caught a case of summer-itis, but I'm sure her day will come.  So for now, the 100th day of school just means dressing up for a fun day.  The elementary school she attends gave each student 3 options of participation. 
You could: 
1. Dress as though you were 100 years old,
2. Create a shirt with 100 items, or
3. Create a shirt with the number 100.
As you can see below, we opted for creating a shirt that represented her style oh so well :)  Kayleigh is just like me...if it's pink and blings, I must have it!!  Her hot pink shirt with silver sequined numbers and a sequined crown fit her personality perfectly.  I wish my phone had captured a better picture...either way, she's a cutie in my book :)



No comments:

Post a Comment