Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{Whatcha' Eatin' Wednesday :: Fourth Edition}

Sorry, I took a small vacation last week from posting.  I was quite feeling up to par.  But now that I am...let's get started!

My Breakfast:

I started my morning off with a plain Arnold Sandwich Thin toasted and smeared with 1 Laughing Cow Light Cream Cheese wedge.  It was super quick, easy, and o-so-yummy!  What's even better is that my breakfast was only 4 points+.  Woohoo!

My Lunch:
Lunch was catered in from Longhorn by a pharmaceutical rep. I THOUGHT I chose a decently healthy lunch...but much to my surprise it was far from it.  I ordered the half strawberry and chicken salad and half potato soup.  I didn't bother to calculate my points until after I consumed them (big mistake), I realized I had eaten almost 14 points for lunch.  OH MY!!  I only receive 26 points+ a day.  Therefore I have 8 points+ to last me through dinner. 

My Dinner:
We had already planned to eat pizza with my Daddy tonight and I'm sure 8 points+ isn't going to go far.  Guess I'll take some fruit and fill up on good stuff instead of empty calories =)

No comments:

Post a Comment