Monday, January 23, 2012

{Time, Time, Time}

Ever feel like there aren't enough hours in the day?  I'm pretty sure if I had 25 hours each day, I could complete an enormous amount of tasks.  It's amazing the difference one little hour can/could make.  I feel like I have to cram a bazillion things into the small amount of time I have after work for things like dinner, cleaning up, bath time, story time, bed time, working out, laundry, etc.  And what I don't complete through the week rolls into the weekend...and to be quite honest, that stinks!!  I don't want to spend my weekends doing chores, especially when Kayleigh is with me.  We should be having fun and spending time together.  Now I realize her helping me with some of the smaller chores teaches her responsibility and we've been doing this for a while.  But we shouldn't be heavy house cleaning on a Saturday when we could be doing other things.  I've got to make a schedule for each day and allot a certain amount of time for each chore/activity after my work day has ended.  Hopefully, I will can gain a little more control over the second part of my day. 

Anyone else have a schedule with blocked hours for certain chores?  How well does this work for you?  Please feel free to comment while I start on my chores for the evening since we just arrived home about 15 minutes ago.  I'll probably be up for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment