Thursday, January 26, 2012

{Loooooooong Day}

My day began around 2:45 this AM. Kayleigh woke up not feeling well and decided to crawl into our bed at that super early hour. And let me just be quite frank..3 people in a queen size bed JUST ISN'T COMFORTABLE. However, I stuck it out until 6 and finally started my morning. 

Kayleigh started complaining of feeling worse as we were getting ready. I decided to take her temp and just as luck would have it, she was running a fever. I just hate it when my princess is sick.  I hate knowing that she doesn't feel well and the most I can do is love on her. So we spent the day at home, watching cartoons and catching up on chores =)  Crossing my fingers she feels better in the AM but it isn't looking promising...her temp is going up =(

Thought I would sneak a quick pic of my cute lil sick princess.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, poor KayBear! I hope she feels better soon. The up side to it is that you two get some extra QT together...just wish she wasn't sick. Love You both!

    ReplyDelete