Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{Dear Skinny...Please come back}

So this is me….8 years and a 5 year old ago =)  Oh, how I wish it all still looked like this.  But it doesn’t…and to be quite honest, it probably never will again.  But, that’s okay.  However, I do want to be lean and healthy again…and I could stand to see less poundage on the scale too!!

I hope what they say about pictures adding 10 lbs is true…because recently I decided to go home and take some pictures of my body.  Boy was I surprised.  “Oh my!”  That’s all I can say.  Well, that and “Oh my goodness, do I really look like that?!?!”  I thought about posting the pictures...but I quickly changed my mind.  It's not pretty y'all...not even close.  Bleh!

I’m currently at the 140-something mark and would loooooove be see the 120′s again…and I know I can do it.  It’s been done before, even after I had my princess.  I just need the determination and the will power.  Determination isn’t hard, I've already made my mind up…it’s the will power I need because I LOVE yummy foods!  Seriously, they are my weakness.  End of story.

I started Weight Watchers back in June of 2011 with my mom and did really well.  But then, like many, I fell off the wagon.  So this is my declaration to start back today for a healthier, skinnier, BETTER me!  Right now I have every intention of running at the gym after work...so cross your fingers I follow through =)

No comments:

Post a Comment