Thursday, January 19, 2012

{Accountability}


I. Did. It!! Woohoo! I intended on running yesterday afternoon and I stuck to it. I know this sounds so small, but really, it's huge for me. After working all day and feeling like 5:00PM is nowhere in sight, the last thing I normally want to do is go out of my way to the gym, crawl out of my warm car just to get hot and sweaty from running on a treadmill. But not yesterday...I was excited to go!! (Granted, my muscles are cussing me out today, but that's OK! That means I worked SOMETHING.)

So I downloaded the Couch 2 5K app on my phone and got to it!! 
Running for me is such a cleansing activity. Bad day?...bad week?...bad month? Let it go and RUN!!

I plan to alternate Wii Zumba on my days off from C25K in hopes of toning some other muscles on this body blob :-) I'm also trying to incorporate my Weight Watchers points/eating back into this lifestyle as well.

I know I have a long road ahead, and realize I will not be skinny next week (oh how I wish it were that easy). But I plan to blog each day with my accomplishments, my not so accomplishments (I'm not real fond of the word 'failures'), and my every day life. Hope you'll stick around...this should turn out to be a fun ride!!

Anyone else out there being accountable??

No comments:

Post a Comment