Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{Look fast...it's Sunshine!}

Hello sunshine!!!  And to top it off, it's a comfortable 55 degrees outside.  Ahhh...it makes me so happy!!!  If you are anywhere in my close vicinity, you know it's been a while since we've seen sunshine, or so it seems to me.  It was starting to be depressing with all the rain and clouds and blah.  I'm not sure how people live in Seattle, WA and enjoy it.  I NEED SUNSHINE people!!

I didn't realize how nice it was outside today until I returned from my lunch break.  I just had to step outside and catch a glimpse of that bright yellow ball...and decided to take a quick pic.  Sunshine just makes me feel better, period.  Now, I feel like I can make it through the rest of the day and take my booty to the gym, maybe tackle some of that laundry that got neglected yesterday, and possibly a grocery store trip.  Ehh...maybe I shouldn't push it...just kidding :)  Anyone else enjoy sunshine quite as much as me??
 

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the depression spiral! I need sunshine! It keeps me energized! Clouds, rain, and cod = Jennifer's Nap Time. Not good and not productive ;)

    ReplyDelete